When you need to get away but your furry family member(s) are unable to accompany you, we'd love to have them come stay with us! You provide their food and favorite toy and we'll provide the love and care until you return.
CAMP CAMBRON PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING AMENITIES FOR YOUR LOVED ONE'S STAY WITH US:
* Safe, clean 36' outside run - Our runs are cleaned and maintained throughout the day
* Every run has doggy door access to a 4' x 5' temperature controlled kennel
* Scheduled daily feeding times
* Fresh water supplied by an automatic watering system
* Our spacious runs allow for plenty of exercise as your furry camper runs and socializes with the
camper next door
* Indoor amenities provided upon request at an additional, nominal daily fee
* We are glad to accommodate any special dietary preferences at no additional fee.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU AND YOUR CAMPER:
Because the health, welfare and comfort of each of our campers is of the utmost concern and importance to
us, the following are required in order to attend Camp Cambron:
* Sufficient food supply for your camper's stay. We ask you to provide your camper's favorite food to
eliminate the complications that can result from a short-term diet change.
* Must be in good health!! Campers should be playful and alert with a good appetite. Campers must not
be experiencing any fever, vomiting or diarrhea
* All campers should be friendly and able to get along well with other campers.
Please Note: For the safety and comfort of other campers, any displayed signs of aggression will result in
immediate cancellation of boarding reservations and require immediate pickup.
* Campers must be spayed or neutered if 12 months or older
* Prior to their arrival at Camp Cambron, all campers will be required to provide a current copy of their
vaccination records reflecting that they are up-to-date on Parvovirus, Distemper, Hepatitis, Para Influenza,
Adenovirus, Bordetella and Rabies vaccinations. There will be no exceptions.
CAMP CAMBRON DAILY RATES:
$20/day for each camper
$30/day for 2 when your campers are able to "bunk" in the same run/kennel area
$5/day additional fee for each camper that requires inside accommodations
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE:
Camper check in and check out times may be scheduled any day between the hours of 6:00 am and 6:00 pm.
If it is necessary, special check in or check out times may be scheduled upon approval of Camp Cambron.
Quail Haven Ranch
TO MAKE A RESERVATION AT CAMP CAMBRON:
Complete the form below and indicate your arrival and departure request dates. You will receive a confirmation by email within 48 hours.
Should you require an immediate stay, please contact us by phone at 623.670.3476.